Help with unknown wood joist

I am currently reviewing a warehouse that is replacing the roof but I am
having a hard time finding who the wood I-joist manufacturer is.  We cannot
 find a stamp with the code evaluation number on them but there is a stamp
on the webs that say "Sturdi-Web" and "Sturdi-Wood by Pelican Mills".  The
joists were made in Canada and this project was built around 1989.

Is anyone familiar with Studi-Web or Sturdi-Wood?  I never heard of it and
I cannot find anything on the internet that has any relevant information.
All I have found is some info that for their trademark.

Joe Goldbronn