Re: Help with unknown wood joist

Joe,
Try Norland Forest Products. They have a range of products. They are head-quartered in British Columbia.
Gary

Gary L. Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON
tel: 905-357-6406
fax: 905-357-4852
email: design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca

On 8/5/2015 2:00 PM, Joseph Goldbronn wrote:
I am currently reviewing a warehouse that is replacing the roof but I am
having a hard time finding who the wood I-joist manufacturer is. We cannot find a stamp with the code evaluation number on them but there is a stamp on the webs that say "Sturdi-Web" and "Sturdi-Wood by Pelican Mills". The joists were made in Canada and this project was built around 1989.

Is anyone familiar with Studi-Web or Sturdi-Wood? I never heard of it and I cannot find anything on the internet that has any relevant information.
All I have found is some info that for their trademark.

Joe Goldbronn