-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 11:50
 AM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Help with unknown wood joist

Joe,
Try Norland Forest Products.  They have a range of products.  They are
head-quartered in British Columbia. Gary

Gary L. Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON
tel: 905-357-6406
fax: 905-357-4852
email: design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca