Equipment Anchorage

I am engineering replaced mechanical equipment which is supported by a steel
 framed platform which in turn is supported by a steel framed roof system.
The equipment is on spring isolators, so in conformance with ASCE Table
13.6-1 I need to design to an Ap = 2.5 and Rp = 2.0. Obviously the isolator
 connection to the support frame needs to be designed for this magnified
force, but how far do I go with these forces? ASCE Sec. 13.6.1  says
"attachments and their supports to the structure", so I would think the beam
 supporting the isolators needs to be designed for the amplified force, but
 do the platform columns, bracing, and existing roof support beams below
need to be designed/checked for the amplified force, too?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.