-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Daryl Richardson Sent: September-02-15 2:04 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Verification test

Fellow engineers,

         I think people are lonely because there hasn't been much activity
on the list lately.  To tell the truth I've missed the activity too.

         "Maybe it's time for bill P. to start a political dixcussion for
interest sake.  The relative merits of Donald Trump sounds like a safe but
controversial subject," he said with tung-in-cheek.

Regards,

Daryl

On 02/09/2015 10:55 AM, Ashish Doonga wrote:
> what is this test all about....?
>
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Kavsak, Paul M.
> <kavsakpm(--nospam--at)westinghouse.com>
> wrote:

Truncated 541 characters in the previous message to save energy.