-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Thor Tandy Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:04 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Verification test

OK, here's one.  What's a good (design) value for face loads on a tilt up
panel at liftoff from the bed/slab?

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC Victoria, BC Canada
Email: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
Please consider the environment before printing out this e-mail