-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:59 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Verification test

I have always thought that the difference in the approach to analyzing tilt-up
 vs. precast stripping stresses was interesting.  Of course most precasters
 strip vertically and tilt-up is literally rotated into place.

Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB Structural Division
 Manager Pennoni 3001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Direct: 215-254-7895 | Cell: 908-309-8657 mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com