From: Joe Venuti [mailto:jovenengr(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: September-25-15 12:36 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Fence Panel Evaluation

Hello All

I have been asked to evaluate the fence structure.

Each Fence panel is 11’-0” tall x 6’-0” wide. Frame is constructed
with 2x6x.25 Alum 6061-T5 material.

The infill is .125” Alum 5052 cut in a decorative pattern with 60% openings.

The  frame is supported on a single ¾” dia centered in panel at top &
bottom, with the bottom a mounting bracket within the 2x6 tube.

Frame weight is 280lbs.

I see I can check the moment in the bottom tube cantilevered from the support
 bracket and the wind load on the side frames and bottom frame.

Where do I find the equations for Aluminum ?