Re: Fence Panel Evaluation

I will add my 2 cents worth which is about 1.5 cents USA. The Canadian standard S157 is hard to follow and according to an engineer who sat on the S157 committee, there was a lot of dissension. I use the American Aluminum Association Design Manual 2010 which is a lot easier to use - my opinion but a couple of other engineers agree.
Gary

Gary L. Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON
tel: 905-357-6406
fax: 905-357-4852
email: design(--nospam--at)hodgsoneng.ca