Anchor bolt sleeve - Pretension force

List,

I have an anchor bolt case for  a compressor foundation done recently.   A
sleeve, 2 ft long is provided at top for a 2.5" dia(A354, Grade BC), 6.5 ft
 long. The bond breaking tape below the sleeve is missed by construction.
The anchor bolt needs to be pre tensioned for 125 kips for 2.5 inch dia bolt
 suggested by compressor vendor. I have gone through several articles.  One
 of the articles by Rick Drake(Fluor) says,  Sleeve at top is sufficient for
 the stretching of the bolt.  My concern is the concrete below the sleeve
may go through some cracks (bond strength available is small < 20 kips)
before the cone action starts from the bottom nut of the A bolt to counteract
the pretension force.  If sleeve is sufficient(need back up tech. article),
how much length is required?.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Ravi Vasu, P.E.

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information
 that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying
or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is
 strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.