-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gordin Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 10:30 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Anchor bolt sleeve - Pretension force

Ravi,

ASCE 7-10 15.7.5 and C15.7.5:
Gauge length=(8)x(anchor diameter).

______________________________
V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
2081 Business Center Drive #105
Irvine CA 92612
949-552-5244
connect(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com

> On Oct 2, 2015, at 8:02 AM, Vasu, Ravi <Ravi.Vasu(--nospam--at)jacobs.com> wrote:
>
> List,
>
> I have an anchor bolt case for  a compressor foundation done recently.
> A sleeve, 2 ft long is provided at top for a 2.5" dia(A354, Grade BC),

Truncated 1172 characters in the previous message to save energy.