Re: Wind loads for open sided structures

Hakan
I would recommend attending one of the recorded webinars presented by Emily
 Guglielmo on the topic.   She has presented through a couple of sources,
one of which is NCSEA  . <http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/37368936.html>

Brad

Flad Structural Engineers