JE
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com> on behalf
of Thor Tandy <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net> Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 8:16 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Minimum Eccentricity for Steel Column (Last
question of 2015?)

Might depend if they are pinned or fixed top &/or bottom...?

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC
Victoria, BC
Canada
Email: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
Please consider the environment before printing out this e-mail